This site contains resources for pro bono & legal services attorneys, law professionals, and law students to assist in your representation of low income or disadvantaged clients. Please join our community.
Watch "The Power of Pro Bono Net". GeorgiaAdvocates.org is a proud participant in the Pro Bono Net network.
Join one or more Practice Areas on the left!
We can help you do pro bono!
- Law practice management support on pro bono issues
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Free or reduced-cost CLE programs and webinars
- Training and support for pro bono cases
Have a comment or suggestion? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need volunteer lawyers like you to help across the state! We have many counties in Georgia where there are far too lawyers to help people who are low-income and have critical legal needs.
Volunteer Lawyer Profile: Lawyers Making a Difference
The Truancy Intervention Project is proud to highlight the volunteer efforts of Ms. Jennifer Thomas, a volunteer attorney with the law firm of Jones Day LLP. Jennifer has been a volunteer with TIP since 2010 ... Read more about her work.
- State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Project
- Georgia Legal Services Program, Inc.
- The Atlanta Legal Aid Society
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- The Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta