Georgia Online Justice Community
Join this site if you are a volunteer attorney, legal services advocate, law student or faculty advising low income and disadvantaged clients. There are resources here to help you deliver access to justice for thousands of Georgians across the state.
Watch "The Power of Pro Bono Net". GeorgiaAdvocates.org is a proud participant in the Pro Bono Net network.
Georgia lawyers serving the public good ...
Welcome to the Georgia Online Justice Community ... the online resource for pro bono attorneys and public interest advocates providing civil representation throughout Georgia.
We can help your legal aid program, pro bono program or local bar association extend its reach. Ask us how! Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Law practice management support on pro bono issues
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Free or reduced-cost CLE programs and webinars
- Training and support for pro bono cases
Take the Poverty Tour to learn more about why your volunteer help is needed when a low-income family needs a lawyer.
Local Bar Associations-- Tell us about your pro bono projects! Send news to: email@example.com
- Family Violence Resources
- Read Our Volunteer Lawyer Profiles- Lawyers Making a Difference
- Want to Volunteer? Find a Program Here.
- NEW! How to Request an Interpreter Resources for Lawyers
- ForeclosureAdvocacy Resources - View the short video. "Protecting Tenants in a Foreclosure"
- See What's New in the Library this Week
- View New Calendar Items Added in the Past Week
- Court-based law information centers in Georgia
2013 State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Award Recipients
H. Sol Clark Award
Guy E. Lescault
William B. Spann Jr. Award
Burr & Forman LLP
Dan Bradley Award
William K. Broker, Savannah Regional Office of Georgia Legal Services Program
The A Business Commitment Nonprofit Business Law Pro Bono Award
Edward O. Henneman Jr., Hunter Mclean LLP
Atlanta Office of Jones Day
Georgia Advocates.org Participating Organizations:
State Bar of Georgia
Pro Bono Project