Hiring & Firing-Playing within the Legal Boundaries
Thursday April 26 , 2012
- By: Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, Inc.
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
OnlineAtlanta , GAMap: maps.google.com
Missteps in the hiring and firing process can cost employers thousands, if not millions. This one-hour webcast will guide employers through best practices for vetting applicants in an effort to maximize successful employment relationships, and minimizing risks when those relationships don't evolve according to plan and termination becomes the only option.
During this one-hour webcast, our speakers will discuss:
- The employment laws that impact employment decisions
- The application and interview process: "To ask or not to ask"
- Background and reference checks
- Hiring: "To contract or not to contract"
- Termination: "To release or not to release"
- Why it is important to "Document, document, document"
When: Thursday, April 26, 2012
10:00 am to 11:00 am
Presenter: Tracy Glanton, Associate, Elarbee Thompson