Watch "The Power of Pro Bono Net". GeorgiaAdvocates.org is a proud participant in the Pro Bono Net network.
Join one or more Practice Areas on the left!
We can help you do pro bono!
- Law practice management support on pro bono issues
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Free or reduced-cost CLE programs and webinars
- Training and support for pro bono cases
Have a comment or suggestion? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need volunteer lawyers like you to help across the state! We have many counties in Georgia where there are far too lawyers to help people who are low-income and have critical legal needs.
Volunteer Lawyer Profile: Lawyers Making a Difference
The Truancy Intervention Project is proud to highlight the volunteer efforts of Ms. Jennifer Thomas, a volunteer attorney with the law firm of Jones Day LLP. Jennifer has been a volunteer with TIP since 2010 ... Read more about her work.
- State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Resource Center
- Georgia Legal Services Program, Inc.
- The Atlanta Legal Aid Society
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- The Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta