Child Support Guidelines Worksheet Training
- 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Georgia Supreme Court Commission on Justice for Children, Columbus Bar Association
Columbus Public Library AuditoriumMap:Columbus, GA
- Family Law and Domestic Violence
Staff Attorney to the Child Support Commission/Manager of the Collaborative Child Support Project
Child Support Guidelines Coordinator
- FREE to Columbus Bar Association members willing to volunteer 2 hours time to the Legitimation Project (open from 10 am-12 noon on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fridays of each month.)
- $65 to non CBA lawyers and those unable to make a small pro bono commitment.
PREREGISTRATION: 404.375.1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk ins are welcome.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 Hours general