Georgia Online Justice Community
Join this site if you are a volunteer attorney, legal services advocate, law student or faculty advising low income and disadvantaged clients. There are resources here to help you deliver access to justice for thousands of Georgians across the state.
GeorgiaAdvocates.org is a proud participant in the Pro Bono Net network.
Georgia lawyers serving the public good ...
Welcome to the Georgia Online Justice Community ... the online resource for pro bono attorneys and public interest advocates providing civil representation throughout Georgia.
We can help your legal aid program, pro bono program or local bar association extend its reach. Ask us how! Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Law practice management support on pro bono issues
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Free or reduced-cost CLE programs and webinars
- Training and support for pro bono cases
Take the Poverty Tour to learn more about why your volunteer help is needed when a low-income family needs a lawyer.
The National Justice Gap Index - Georgia ranked 12th from the bottom! Read More...
Are you in the State Bar of GA Transition into Law Practice Program? We have practice resources for you here.
Local Bar Associations-- Tell us about your pro bono projects! Send news to: email@example.com
- Family Violence Resources
- Read Our Volunteer Lawyer Profiles- Lawyers Making a Difference
- Pro Bono Stories from the Field
- Want to Volunteer? Find a Program Here.
- NEW! How to Request an Interpreter Resources for Lawyers
- Court-based law information centers in Georgia
State Bar of Georgia
Pro Bono Resource Center